CA Inter | Intermediate Exam Pattern for May 2019 exam
CA inter exam pattern : Through this article you will get the complete information on CA Inter exam pattern for May 2019 exam.
About CA Intermediate Exam
CA Intermediate Course is second level for CA Exam. ICAI conducts CA Intermediate exam twice in a year i.e May and November.
Intermediate Course registration is valid for 4 years and can be revalidated any number of times for further 4 years period by paying re validation fee of Rs.400/- or as decided by the Council from time to time.
There are 8 papers in CA Intermediate.Group 1 and Group 2 includes 4 subjects each.
ICAI CA Intermediate Exam Pattern, weight age, Paper structure
Subjects covered in Intermediate Course
Paper-1: Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Corporate Laws & Other Laws (100 Marks)
- Part I: Company Law (60 Marks)
- Part II: Other Laws (40 Marks)
Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Section A: Income-Tax Law (60 Marks)
- Section B: Indirect Taxes (40 Marks)
Paper-5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management (100 Marks)
- Section A: Enterprise Information Systems (50 Marks)
- Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Paper-8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance (100 Marks)
- Section A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Section B: Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
The subjects of Intermediate Course are classified into two groups which a student can study and appear in the examination group-wise or both the groups together.
Conclusion on CA Inter exam pattern for May 2019 exam
Here in this article we have covered the following points.
- CA Inter Exam Pattern for May 2019 exam
- About CA Intermediate Exam
- ICAI CA Intermediate Exam Pattern, weight age, Paper structure
For further any doubts feel free to ask from the below comment box.