CA Inter | Intermediate Registration for Nov 2018 exam
CA Inter registration 2018 : CA Inter exam is held twice every year i.e May and November.
Through this article you will get complete information about the CA Inter registration procedure, fee details for Nov 2018 exam.
CA Inter Course consists of two groups. Each group consists of four papers.
CA Inter Course registration is valid for 4 years and can be re validated any number of times for further 4 years period by paying re-validation fee as decided by the Council from time to time.
CA Inter exam form for Nov 2018 exam
First of all students should match the eligibility criteria for to appear for CA Inter exams. CA Foundation or CA CPT passed students are eligible for CA Inter registration. They can wish to attempt either of the groups or both.
Students who are appearing for CA Inter through direct entry should appear for both the groups.
ICAI released Intermediate registration form. Candidates need go to the official website and do the registration process.
CA Intermediate registration Procedure for Nov 2018
Inter registration form : The CA Inter registration process includes following steps as discussed below.
- First ensure that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the CA Intermediate exam.
- Second, fill the Online CA Intermediate Registration form. You can also fill physical offline CA Inter Application form that is available from the nearest branch of the ICAI. Enclose required documents along with the Intermediate registration form as required by ICAI.
- Pay the CA Intermediate Registration Fees to ICAI.
- It is important that you complete the Registration process by the last date of CA Intermediate registration as set by ICAI
- After you have submitted the Registration form
- please ensure that you are aware of your CA inter Registration Number
- Check the CA intermediate Exam registration status of your application
- Download and print the CA Inter registration letter while checking for the Registration status.
- Use CA Intermediate Exam correction window to correct any errors made in your Intermediate registration Form
CA Intermediate registration Online for Nov 2018
CA Inter registration :The first important point to know is where to start and complete the online registration for your Intermediate exam. The online registration is always done on a website provided by ICAI. Please note that for the 2017, 2018 exams, you will need to complete the registration on ICAI website – http://icaiexam.icai.org/.
For Intermediate registration using offline or Physical form, you will need to contact the nearest ICAI branch. Collect the form and follow the process as suggested by the local ICAI branch.
Documents to be submitted with Intermediate Registration form
Following documents are to be submitted along with Intermediate registration form.
- Demand Draft/Pay Order towards Intermediate Registration Fees
- Attested Copies of 12th Class Pass Certificate
- Graduation/Post Graduation marks statement for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course
- Attested Copy of CPT Pass Marks Statement
CA Intermediate registration fees
We are providing you a chart below to understand the fee structure with an ease.
|Details of Fees||Both Groups (Rs)||Both groups (US $)||Single Group (Rs)||Single Group (US $)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000|
* To be paid once.
Due date of registration for CA Intermediate
CA Inter exam is regulated by ICAI twice in a year in the months of May & November. CA Inter registration is opened throughout the year. But you should register before the due date. A Student can appear for CA Inter exams after 8 Months of having submitted the CA Inter Registration Form.
|LAST DATE FOR CA INTER REGISTRATION||ATTEMPT DUE|
|1st SEPTEMBER OF THE PREVIOUS YEAR||MAY ATTEMPT|
|1st MARCH OF THE SAME YEAR||NOVEMBER ATTEMPT|
Conclusion on CA Inter registration for Nov 2018 exam
Here in this article we have covered the following points.
- CA Inter Registration for Nov 2018 exam
- CA Inter exam form for Nov 2018 exam
- CA Intermediate registration Procedure for Nov 2018
- CA Intermediate registration Online for Nov 2018
- Documents to be submitted with Intermediate Registration form
- CA Intermediate registration fees
- Due date of registration for CA Intermediate
For further any doubts feel free to ask from the below comment box.